Wednesday, July 23, 2008

noodles


What I do is buy these "steam fried " noodles. Soak them a couple of minutes in water to soften them. I stir fry veggies. Minced garlic, onions, celery, peppers, mushrooms, carrots until soft but still a tad crunchy. Then I add some wasabi powder to soya sauce and some spices as I like. Epicure makes an herb and garlic one that rocks. add it to the veggies... toss in the noodles and mix up. nothing to it. Sometimes I add marinated beef strips to it for protein and it is a complete meal. Otherwise it is starch and veggie all in one.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhlLQRbxrE3keSxX80PMWfBDxlj9pJRhwv-On911xAwM8co5uug6bJbCRHCVnJg6oRuOjb-LWxY7sD-LGQ_VDz2xvd0VvknsQpyLmLHvO8xLeTwnCZd-IgELE7WfNU2Z-yKtagokZ3TccU/s1600-h/DSC00424.JPG">
a

No comments: